New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canon upgrade
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a Canon Rebel T2I, I want to stay with canon so my lenses will work. Where is the best price on the 7D MK 11. seems like it is really popular and excellent reviews. Nothing wrong with the T2i just want to upgrade! Best buy close to home don't have any in stock right now.

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Canuck32
posted Hide Post
B and H is very good to deal with. They’ve got a lot of deals on now too.
Have you looked at the 6D mark II? There’s some nice deals on them right now

If you have that much to fight for, then you should be fighting. The sentiment that modern day ordinary Canadians do not need firearms for protection is pleasant but unrealistic. To discourage responsible deserving Canadians from possessing firearms for lawful self-defence and other legitimate purposes is to risk sacrificing them at the altar of political correctness."

- Alberta Provincial Court Judge Demetrick

Posts: 615 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 17 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will give them a call, I ordered a lens awhile back from them. Thanks

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He said it would be here tomorrow, just got the body with the basic kit. Had it in stock, the other place said two days there and three to get it to me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got a 7d mark II, has been great for africa.

Go to canonpricewatch.com and look for street prices. Great site.

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10generation:
I've got a 7d mark II, has been great for africa.

Go to canonpricewatch.com and look for street prices. Great site.

This is a fantastic camera!

Friend had one, and changed to Panasonic GH5 and took it to Africa.

He was absolutely blown away by the GH5, and now just uses it for his wildlife photograhy.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66975 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My new 7D Mark ll arrived just about dark, took some photos in the house to try it out. Will try to work on the wi-fi part tomorrow. They said can take a picture and e-mail it or text to my phone. I have a back pack coming tomorrow to carry it with me and keep all accessories handy. Really like the bigger handle part so far, heck I like all of it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OkieNewton:
My new 7D Mark ll arrived just about dark, took some photos in the house to try it out. Will try to work on the wi-fi part tomorrow. They said can take a picture and e-mail it or text to my phone. I have a back pack coming tomorrow to carry it with me and keep all accessories handy. Really like the bigger handle part so far, heck I like all of it.

Keep in mind that once you understand your camera, you can improve your photos by shooting RAW and working on your RAW images using your computer. There are a few applications you can use, including LightRoom.

Posts: 492 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 20 November 2013Reply With Quote