Find
Notify
Tools

Trapping stuff For sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted
Going to get out of a hobby in order to get in another!

Assorted Duke #2 Coilsprings, Victor 'yote Coilspring, Tons of rebar, lots of chain, a couple #220 Conibears, (1) used off-set Duke Coyote trap I believe, 12 fox/coyote snares never used! most stuff very little/never used!

The majority of the Coilsprings are Duke #2's ( 5.5" jaw spread.... Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lynx, Otter ). The Snares are made of galvanized 3/32" 7x7 aircraft cable. This cable performs effectively on animals ranging from coons to coyotes. They are equipped with a heavy duty (9 gauge) wire swivel and a rubber support collar. These collars will accept wires ranging from #9 to #12 and make it easy to stabilize your snare. I believe they are 48" snares and are recommended for Coon, Fox and Beaver.

I night-lached most of the Coilsprings to make them more like a hair trigger along with other things!

Will let go all for $125 this is O.B.O. though so just send me what you are willing to spend if you are interested!

12 - Snares
1 - Offset Coyote Coilspring
3 - Duke #220 Conibears
1 - Victor Coilspring similar to the Duke #2....flat-top Jaw
7 - Duke #2's
21 - ReBar stakes

Justin

PS- I am trying to get into muzzleloading so any muzzleloading trades will be considered. I would like to sell this stuff in TX as it is heavy and shipping costs would be a lot. I also have some trap wax and scents and trapping videos and whatnot that I will throw in

I will be in the DFW area around March 12-17th to go shopping at Cabelas so if you are interested and live around there I can bring the supplies up there with me.

I used 3-4 of the traps and they had been out in the field for 3 days before pulling them. I boiled all of the traps to get the oil off of them and so the surface rust is starting to show on some but that is known to happen.

The snares are still tied up and have never been used.

I bought this stuff in preparation to trap a few of my friends deer leases' and etc but the plan went sour and I dont have any land so....

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3319 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Justin:

Think it'd be better to toss the rebar, or use it somewhere rather than trying to ship it. Too heavy and too cheap to just buy a 20' lenght of it.

The rest would all fit in a couple of those priority boxes the PO donates. That way the shipping would only run $8.10 per box.
I just got some connibears shipped that way.

Don't need any traps myself now, just wanted to give you these suggestions to maybe help you out a bit when it come's time to start sending them by mail somewhere.

Wish you well,
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5947 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Thanks George!

I got a guy who is wanting all of the stuff from DFW so I am just going to drive over there and drop it off!!

Cheers

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3319 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote