THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Looking to dump some antique levere action rifles.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to dump some antique levere action rifles.
 Login/Join

posted
Need to make room in the gun vault, therefore I am wanting to get rid of 3 antiques. I would like to package them up and send them to one place if possible, to have them auctioned or just sold...any places that are reputable and worthwhile? One Winchester 1894 over 100 years young. One Winchester 1895 over 100 years, and one Savage 1899 not quite 100 years old. Tried one auction house in San Fransico, but they wanted me to ship them, then if they didn't sell I would be responsible for return shipping. Presently in the process of getting them classified as antiques, so they shouldn't be a problem to ship them stateside. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might try www.gunbroker.com and www.auctionarms.com

I know for sure the gunbroker has it so you can set a hidden reserve on price you want for your firearms and if it isn't met, you don't sell.

Just my two cents

Joe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Manybears,
Not trying to be snotty, but if they are antiques and could be sold at an auction house------what are you worried about the shipping charges for?

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote