Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Winchester 94.
 Login/Join

posted
I have finaly found a nice (old) Winchester 94 in 32 Winchester Special, took one look at it and just thougt "I want it!"

The rifle left Winchester in 1921, and is in exellent condition.

A full 26 inch barrel gives the gun a good balance, and a very nice look.

Ghost sight mounted on the reciver, I like it a lot!

This rifle is a keeper!

Posts: 42 | Location: Kingdom of Sweden | Registered: 14 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
very nice shooter! a real keeper.

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your right it is a wanter, wish I had found it first...I still love the 30-30 and 32 Specials, they kill really well on about anything that I have used them on and that would be Whitetail and Mule Deer and quite a number of elk in my early days...I still hunt mule deer every year with my 25-35 carbine..It just suits me and has a lot of nostalgic memories..and I have to hunt as opposed to just shoot.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice 32 !
never seen a sight like that before. Is there a brand name on it ?
I bet its an easy rifle to shoot well, with that peep.
I have my eye on a 94 short rifle 30/30, just have to wait about another week to get the finances in order and hope its still there !
...tj3006

freedom1st

posted Hide Post
The sight is a Husqvarna, some previous owner has done a little home-made custom work and fitted it on the rifle. I haven't really done any shooting with the rifle just yet, gonna load some ammo for it later on.

Posts: 42 | Location: Kingdom of Sweden | Registered: 14 November 2003Reply With Quote