THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Winchester "Lightning" Pump Copy Question??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester "Lightning" Pump Copy Question??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
I am considering a lil 20" Beretta 7000 Stampede in 45LC and was wondering if any of you know if this is considered a strong action as I want to shoot the heavier and hotter loads with it(but dont want to blow it up!)...I know the Lever 92s,No Problem...(dont have a pump rifle section,so I thought this may be closest) Thanks! Smiler

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the rifle in question is actually a very close copy of the Colt Lightning Magazine Rifle. I have the Taurus in 45LC. I would not want to load it much over SAA pressure levels. It is a cowboy action shooting/fun rifle, not a stout "hellbent for election..." high pressure design.

Rich
DRSS
Knowledge not shared is knowledge lost...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
I figured that..Thanks for the answer,you just save me a grand! wave

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A grand? Gosh, mine just cost me half that NIB!

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
A grand? Gosh, mine just cost me half that NIB!

Rich
DRSS

Previous owner was gonna wrap it around a tree and you saved it??

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote