THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Price check on a Trails End 44Mag??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price check on a Trails End 44Mag??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a Winchester Trails End 44 mag NIB. It isn't the model with the cresent buttplate or case color. What is this rifle worth?

Thanks in Advance,

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No one has any experience with these?

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To get an up to date opinion you should go to a Winchester collectors site. Those are the people who watch such thing closely.

Elmer Keith. Enough said.

Posts: 40 | Location: Rapid City, SD | Registered: 06 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
There was one in the Dundee Cabela's gun room this evening in NIB condition. Cabela's asking price was $799.00.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buckeyeshooter,

Thanks alot. I was thinking of alittle less than that but Cabelas is usually high.

ddj

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
My thought also, cabela's is always proud of the inventory they have.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I'll go around $600?

Thanks Again,

ddj