THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Re: New website for Marlin owners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: New website for Marlin owners
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tdobesh
posted
Thanks for the heads up! I was quite dissappointed when Marlin shut their boards down.

Posts: 162 | Location: Lincoln, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tdobesh
posted Hide Post
< !--color--> 7-30 do you know why we can't seem to get into the sight lately?

Posts: 162 | Location: Lincoln, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The web host had notified Larry a couple of days ago that the site was too popular and they couldn't handle the traffic. They had threatened to shut him down. He is looking for a dedicated server.

Maybe they followed through with their threats?

Posts: 47 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: 23 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's close to the whole story. Larry was going to take the weekedn I beleive and upgrade his sitehosting and I believe his systems. It is possible that the previous host pulled the plug, but I thought they and Larry were trying to work out a proper solution. He did warn us all and i9nformed us that it would be back up as soon as possible if it went down. hang in there guys. This is a great site for all those who miss MT.

Posts: 257 | Location: Long Beach | Registered: 25 June 2002Reply With Quote