THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RIMFIRE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols    Help! lost the short range apeture for my Kimber 82...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! lost the short range apeture for my Kimber 82...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted
A few weeks ago I bought a Kimber 82 in .22lr from the CMP for the range. I figured it would be a great practice rifle out to 100 yards. I got it out, cleaned it up and mounted the apeture sights. It's a great gun and I was well pleased with myself...until last week when I realized I've lost the short range, rear appature. Eeker I should have taken special care to store anything so small and prone to rolling somewhere special, but too soon we get old and to late we get smart. I've looked a lot and it seems lost for good. I know nothing about appeture sights but that the Kimber appatures are apparently threaded like Anshutz apetures. Does anyone have any idea where or how I might replace the wayware rear appature without going to a variable apeture rear sight? I don't want to spend the money for a variable apeture. killpc

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
Found it!

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote