Find
Notify
Tools

Suppressed 10/22
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted
Anyone have experience with this company? I am interested in a suppressed 10/22 with they have on the menu. http://www.trosusa.com/

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of K9 Bandit
posted Hide Post
I have owned one of their integrally suppressed Ruger 10-22, it works fine, accurate and reliable, I tried other manufacturers 10-22 that work equally fine. Rimfire suppressors manufacturing ain't rocket science.

"capturing bin Laden is not a top priority use of American resources"
Bush, September 06

"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be here somewhere."
"Maybe under here?"
Bush, March 04

Posts: 1025 | Location: Jacksonville | Registered: 15 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have owned one of their integrally suppressed Ruger 10-22, it works fine, accurate and reliable, I tried other manufacturers 10-22 that work equally fine. Rimfire suppressors manufacturing ain't rocket science.

Thanks for the reply. So doing away with the vblock, threading the barrel in the receiver and using a Lilja barrel doesnt really make that much difference in accuracy compared to the other manufacturers? If you were gonna buy an integrally suppressed 10/22 today which would you choose and why? I would like to stick with a company with a good reputation if anything just for resale. I have been unable to find very much information on TROS. I wish Volquartsen made one! I use to own (was stolen) a Volquartsen superlite that was VERY accurate.

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote