THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RIMFIRE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols    T/C R55..........your thoughts, 17M2 in particular

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/C R55..........your thoughts, 17M2 in particular
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Picked up a T/C 55 in HM2 today and just wondering about the reliability, accurracy of the little beast. I put a 4.5-14 Nikon on it but it got dark before I could test it for real. It will shoot really well and surpass the 17M2 CZ 452 or it will be for sale. Just wondering which you all think will hit the classifieds first. GHD

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i had one, accuracy was ok but the trigger was awful. its complicated beyond belief and almost impossible to do anything with. very heavy it gets much of its weight from a trigger return spring, which if you lighten, it won't reset the trigger. got rid of it on a magnum research 17m2 that i like alot. auto in 17m2 is awfully fun when the blackbirds flock in the fall.

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote