New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Advice Please
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've got an Azimuth Technologies Precision 10/22 clone (good for me :-). What stock and trigger would you recommend? Mostly 50 yard bench shooting. Less than a pound pull is not required (for this old man).

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1063 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Depends on your budget.

On stocks, I believe mcmillan makes one for thar gun, probably pushing $500. Boyd’s makes walnut and laminated in many colors and configurations under $200.
I believe Timney makes a trigger that’s over $200, and there are others that are cheaper.
If it were me, I’d go top shelf on the trigger and try to save some money on the stock.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2638 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Depends on your budget.

On stocks, I believe mcmillan makes one for thar gun, probably pushing $500. Boyd’s makes walnut and laminated in many colors and configurations under $200.
I believe Timney makes a trigger that’s over $200, and there are others that are cheaper.
If it were me, I’d go top shelf on the trigger and try to save some money on the stock.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2638 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check on ebay! There is a guy, Mikes stocks, that makes or sells some nice laminates at reasonable pricing. And for what you are looking for also Hornet products, nice triggers at a very reasonable price.

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got a Timney trigger and a Titan stock; can't wait to test.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1063 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote