Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norinco JW27
 Login/Join

posted
Many years ago I purchased a new Norinco JW27. I was impressed with the quality of workmanship, the deep quality blueing, smooth operating bolt, the chequering and the lacquer finish ( yes I am talking about Norinco) Regrettably the trigger was just damn awful. I stoned it a little and fitted a stop to eliminate the overtravel all of which improved it but meant that I could no longer remove the bolt. Looking to buy a new 22 I checked out the range of rifles round the NZ$1000. Not one came up to my expectations compared to my JW27 and it is this disappointment that prompts my question. Does any one know if there is an adjustable aftermarket triger available for this neat little rifle.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
All the Norinco pistols and rifles that I have seen have been bloody awful!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
All the Norinco pistols and rifles that I have seen have been bloody awful!

Norinco it seams make two grades of firearm. For the European market they produce a quality rifle while the rest of the word gets rubbish. I was lucky enough to get a European model

One of Us
posted Hide Post
don't knock it till you have shot it- they are rough but the two I have had shot very well with a little home gunsmithing on the trigger(polish/ trim spring) they sold for $60 bucks in the early 90's