Find
Notify
Tools

Don, moving posts Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Don,

I posted this morning in the Africa Hunting Forum about the land seizures in RSA and I see that it was moved to the Politics Forum.

Could you please delete the post? I cannot delete it because people have responded to it already.

I don't want people to think that I visit or read the Political Forum.

Thanks

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12566 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOO you have been doomed shocker sadly now an innocent man has been condemed faintpictures of blasers will now enter yhour dreams 2020

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, you can just edit the post and take everything out of it. Title too. Hope it helps.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
It still leaves my name there, it's kind of like being seen going into a brothel.

But I do have an idea to amend it.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12566 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed any itching or redness yet?

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We already know that you hang out there - we figured out your "nome de guerre politque" years ago! Eeker

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You might as well come out!

In this day and age, staying in the closet does not make any difference.

I for one am happy you have joined us there clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67165 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
You have an avatar that's a woman with bouncing boobs.........but you're afraid to be seen on the ARPF?

clap

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You will be surprised who of our members visit the Political Forum every day clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67165 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
You will be surprised who of our members visit the Political Forum every day clap

Some of them never leave!!!!

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, leave Fjold's avatar alone. That's my girlfriend, you know.