Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Difficulty opening pages in AR Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
About 3/4 of the time when I try to open a page on AR I get a message that says "code corrupted insert fresh copy". Is that a result of poor internet service? Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help please? Thanks.

Posts: 41 | Location: Lake Co, Ca | Registered: 26 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's not AR.
This site has been flawless for me here in the land that time forgot. I have Avast and from time to time it causes problems, but AR is always quick and, thankfully, free of ads and pop up after pop up found elsewhere.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now I know what it's not. Can Anyone help Me with what it is??? I appreciate the absence of ads too. When Your internet service is marginal to begin with it make a huge diference.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The error code you are getting is probably caused by incompatibility between some software on your computer and the StatCounter we use.

I am not sure how we can help you, as we are unable to replicate it here.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66956 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had the problem intermittently since I joined AR but since I posted the question it's been perfect.Thanks for the reply.