Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Post Disappeared Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
My post in the outfitters hunts offered section disappeared. What happened? I think I followed all the rules. I've posted several hunt offers in the past and never had a problem. Please advise.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I deleted it because it did not have all the relevant information, as stipulated in our rules.

You basically had the main points of the hunt, and asked anyone interested to contact you for details.

That is not acceptable.

All the details of the hunt have to be posted, leaving no question as what is required.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67051 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to be argumentative, but I included the price, the date of the hunt, the animals, everything else that was in the package, and my contact information. I don't know what other details that I could have included. Might you have confused with someone else?

Your offer must have had something missing, otherwise it would not have been deleted.

I delete severl offers a week, and I cannot keep track what has been missing from one or the other.

As you already know, we do not charge for this service, so my only interest in this is that there should not be anything hidden.

What I suggest is you read my post at the top of this forum, and make sure that your offer meets all the rules.