This is the forum for suggestions and help requests on using AR Forums

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I have my old registration back?? Login/Join 
posted
I changed my E-mail address, and when I went to update it into the AR database I lost the ability to login. I tried a couple e-mails to Saeed before re-registering to no avail.

Not really a big deal, but after over a decade here I would prefer to use my previous moniker.

Any help appreciated.

BStow AKA Wstrnhuntr

posted Hide Post
Send DRG a private message. He should be able to restore you to your old username.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BStow:
I changed my E-mail address, and when I went to update it into the AR database I lost the ability to login. I tried a couple e-mails to Saeed before re-registering to no avail.

Not really a big deal, but after over a decade here I would prefer to use my previous moniker.

Any help appreciated.

BStow AKA Wstrnhuntr

WEll you changed your email address to byron@outlook.com.com

That's not a real email address so the system has been trying to email you for verification.

Send me your real email address via a PM and I'll change it for you. YOU will still have to verify it for the account to go live again.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
.com.com doh! Big Grin

PM on the way, thx Don.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did the same, but trying to change my password, and could not get anything to work. I ended registering all over again using a second e-mail. and that's what I am using to post now. My former user name was "Ray," located in Alaska.

I guess I can leave it like it is now?

Posts: 492 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 20 November 2013Reply With Quote