New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tapatalk Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted
I would like to suggest access to Accurate Reloading by Tapatalk for mobile applications.

I think it would increase access in a mobile world which would increase views, new readers & contributors and great convenience for current members.

I would guess that the average age of a member here is probalby 55 to 60+++.

Younger people today use their phones for content more than a computer. This would make the resources on AR more easly available to a younger generation as well as us. Of course the younger generation is the future of hunting and shooting.

I use Tapatalk to access a blade forum and multitool forum. It is great for accessing the feed of articles, and forums while on the go. (Great use of of my time when wife is shopping)

Thank you for your consideration.

Jim

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Our Social Strata software is incompatible with Tapatalk.

We'd have to change vendors, propably lose some of our older posts and spend lots of time starting over with new registrations etc.

Not an option here.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Don, thanks for the consideration

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I access AR with my phone, without any problems at all, using Safari and other browsers.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sawed, can you post photos from your mobile device? I have an iPhone and haven't been able to figure it out... Thanks

Posts: 206 | Location: nicholasville, KY | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rjrtaxidermy:
Sawed, can you post photos from your mobile device? I have an iPhone and haven't been able to figure it out... Thanks

You can't post pictures from a PC either. They must be hosted on an outside site first.

If they are, yes, you can post pictures from an Iphone using the safari browser and clicking on the icon in the posting menu.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't have a problem accessing AR from my mobile phone on BT Yahoo and as Don says, photos which are hosted by photobucket. jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mmassey338
posted Hide Post
Here's something I posted re tapatalk a while back:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...0106691/m/5531087691

I will not use it just because it acts like malware. Not EVER use it. Never.

Posts: 400 | Location: Here | Registered: 13 December 2011Reply With Quote