THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ADMINISTRATION FORUMS

This is the forum for suggestions and help requests on using AR Forums

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  ADMINISTRATION  Hop To Forums  Forum Suggestions and help requests from members    Is it possible to post pics without having to use photobucket or any outside source
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it possible to post pics without having to use photobucket or any outside source Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
There are several posters presently on the "American Hunting" thread asking the same question. I, too, find it tedious & confusing to have to go offsite. Can it not be made faster & easier to post photos, strictly on the AR site?

posted Hide Post
This has been discussed in the past.

Hosting your photos (think about how many members we have, and multiply that by 1MB or more per photo) costs Saeed money and would tax even his generosity.

A commercial site offsets the storage costs by inundating you with advertisements.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
Go to 24hr campfire and see the cluttered mess of a site. This is a great free site by hunters for hunters.
Photo bucket is a pain, but the site is worth it an did I mention it's FREE an UNCLUTTERED
dancing
Best regards and thanks to Saeed and the moderators for a great site

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I didn't realise there was a $$ issue w/on site posting. AR is a great site- Carry On!

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I am having a hard time understanding what the issues are with PhotoBucket. I did not get involved with computers until 2003-2004, and I can figure out how to put pics on PB and then post them on here. Not meaning or trying to offend anyone, but using PB and posting pics to AR or any other site is not rocket science.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote