THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ADMINISTRATION FORUMS

This is the forum for suggestions and help requests on using AR Forums

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  ADMINISTRATION  Hop To Forums  Forum Suggestions and help requests from members    WTF?!!! Where am I to find late-breaking news on Ukraine?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTF?!!! Where am I to find late-breaking news on Ukraine? Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted
I can't make it through one day without news from Edmond and DUK on the situation in Ukraine. Saeed and Don, please have mercy on us. This is critical!!!

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
PM them. Big Grin

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Everything is fine in Ukraine.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ForrestB:
I can't make it through one day without news from Edmond and DUK on the situation in Ukraine. Saeed and Don, please have mercy on us. This is critical!!!

Thank you for your interest! beer

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I heard all Ukrainians are moving to France.
Easy living and good French benefits.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll say Canada..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where am I to find late-breaking news on Ukraine?

latest is,
Russia's State owned gas producer, Gazprom, has increased prices in Ukraine by 40 per cent saying it's needed to cover Kiev's unpaid gas bill of almost $2 billion.
Maybe the EU can have a show of good faith and pay the outstanding bill for them.

Mega rich Russian oligarchs have been spending Up big on prime realestate in the west.
Rich westerners have expressed concern that any sanctions or freezing of wealth of such oligarchs, in response to Ukraine,
will negatively effect the market- drive values down.

Should not effect the dirt poor anti-Russian sorry ass whine bags in EU, cause they have nothing to loose anyway... rotflmo

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
popcorn coffee fishing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote