Find
Notify
Tools

F word? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
Is the F word now banned?

I have only been reading others use it and using it occasionally myself since the late 1990s.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I doubt it. What makes you think it has been banned?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
He thinks its banned because I asked him to remove it from a post in gunsmithing.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are all good, I'll refrain a little better next time.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
What is this? Moderation in a discussion and an agreement? You gentlemen should be applauded on your discretion...and I mean that sincerely.
Max

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The goal is to be at least 80% of the time a gentlemen in real life and on the internet.

Everyone has bad days though!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I figured out many years ago that it was just as easy to not curse as it was to curse. Just one opinion, but to me it says things about me that are not correct; or at least I am working to make not correct.

Moderators, thank you for what you do. On occasion I do get into it with one individual, and I thank you for letting it go. It doesn't involve profanity (at least from me...), but I can be harsh at times. Something I am working on...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You gentlemen should be applauded on your discretion...and I mean that sincerely

Agreed about this as well as the other comments posted!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I decided to change it because of the idea that there are children that read these pages. It is easy to forget that with the majority of the bald heads and grey beards in trophy photos. We easily have the oldest aged hunting forum on the net.

I am a father of four daughters, and I try very hard not to curse in front of my kids. I can respect that others would want the same for their own children.

Having served 20 years in the military, the art of the four letter word doesn't escape me. Getting chewed on was part of my up brining in the military.

In the end it is up to the individual to be offended or not. I have never heard a word from anyone I considered to be offensive. A threat is something else, but foul language doesn't offend me.