New
Find
Notify
Tools

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME! Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Today marks 15 years since I joined this forum. I want to thank Saeed, Don, the mods and the members here for all the interaction, advice, guidance and enthusiasm shared. I would not have gone to Namibia in 2007 but for this forum.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I originally joined this forum prior to the upgrade in 2000. I think I was D99 then, my login didn't survive so I rejoined and then got harassed off the forum. I thought I was gone for good, things have changed a lot over the years and harassment isn't the same as it used to be.

So I rejoined again in 2010 or 2011 and I have never been happier. It seems most of the true assholes have either died or went someplace else.

Of course we still have Rich, but I agree Don and Saeed have the best forum in the world. They always have. I originally joined long ago when Saeed first started this up. It has been and will always be the best forum in the world.

D99, MOA Tactical and Big Wonderful Wyoming.

Aka
Seth

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad you are here!

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
To me, AR is a good place to learn lots of useful information and plenty of bsflag

The thing I enjoy most about AR is no single group/gang/clan/clique dictates how the site is run.

I can not say the same for the more regional sites.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Happy AR Birthday to us both!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Rusty, good job. I do believe our old friend Ray Atkinson also joined 15 years ago.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Thank you.

Here on AR we try not to interfere with what members post - except on very rare occasions when we are left with no option because someone seems to be bent on being a silly.

I hope we will be here in another 15 years time.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote