THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ADMINISTRATION FORUMS

This is the forum for suggestions and help requests on using AR Forums

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  ADMINISTRATION  Hop To Forums  Forum Suggestions and help requests from members    What is the highest count at one time for members and guests?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the highest count at one time for members and guests? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted
Has this sight gone over 400 people online yet??

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't you want to know when it was down to only 6 people online? Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has this sight gone over 400 people online yet??

Yes

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Okay over 400 but what is the max count?

I joined when there were 17000 members give or take.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
By the way Thank you Saeed

Not a day goes by that I dont at least check up on what is going on.

Cal30

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal30 1906:

Cal30

The statistics module shows last fall in November we reached 561 people viewing our site (no breakdown on members and guests kept there).

The average visit is 13 minutes and the peak viewing times are around 03:00 GMT.

The period we had the LOWEST members on the page was April 1st a few years back when we posted the FBI and ATF warnings.

Wink
Don

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Thank you Don you answered my question.

Cal30

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
Originally posted by cal30 1906:

Cal30

The statistics module shows last fall in November we reached 561 people viewing our site (no breakdown on members and guests kept there).

The average visit is 13 minutes and the peak viewing times are around 03:00 GMT.

The period we had the LOWEST members on the page was April 1st a few years back when we posted the FBI and ATF warnings.

Wink
Don

That was GENIUS!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Had it been real they would have had me I'm so addicted lol

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
COOL,

I rarely if ever agree with you - but I would call that April Fool's Day hoax "double genius". I was sucked in completely and was trying to disassociate myself from AR as fast as I could. I felt so dumb when I figured out the gag.

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:

Don
561 is the most viewing at once?I would have thought it was much higher than that.One of the other boards I visit sometimes has that on just the classifieds. Confused

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
like right now " Free Classifieds (528 viewing) "

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
We're not a commercial site, so we don't really care how many folks are online at any point. That said, we allow Members to hide the fact that they are online, so the number of folks actually visiting the site can be many times larger than what you see.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
We're not a commercial site, so we don't really care how many folks are online at any point. That said, we allow Members to hide the fact that they are online, so the number of folks actually visiting the site can be many times larger than what you see.

George

And we block google from scanning our site which is why we don't have our forum threads show up in most searches (not 100% foolproof).

Don

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That explains why I usually only see about 300 active viewers when the membership rolls have increased 10 fold.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote