Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New wolf forum Login/Join 
one of us
posted
We have a cat forum and a dog forum, how about a wolf forum to clean up some of the American Hunting forum. As I type this wolves take up four of the top ten posts. I agree that they are a big issue in America, especially in the west, so why not their own discussion forum.

Just a thought.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
So, you want a new forum so you don't have look at (four) wolf threads? bewildered

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, but one would think that someone would say there are 11 threads on the first two pages alone...maybe there is enough interest to warrant a full forum. That's more threads than the DIY forum and close to the number of total posts on some of the other full forums. I don't believe I said anything about not wanting to read them. I just thought that much interest might get noticed.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I think that is too narrow a topic to devote an entire forum to, but Saeed has the final say.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Dogs and cats are entirely different from any other animals, that si why we have seperate forums for them, as well as horses.

Wolves do not justify having their own forums.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67053 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Plus I am not sure we need another "Here is the dirty rotten liberal, commie, pinko government reinstating wolves so that they can eat our children" forum. Save it for the PF!
Just my HO, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would also vote for a wolf section.
Please reconsider, or maybe post a question on a couple of the threads and get some further input
on this.

Thanks much,
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5949 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i agree with saeed no need for a extra forum yall have enuff to cover everything as is wolves can be hunted in alaska...go to the alsaka forum they can be hunted in canada go to the canadian forum they can be hunted as fur go to the trapping forum ect.... we have enuff forums

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote