New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reply Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted
I went to reply on a forum topic and the reply was a rather long one. Part the way thru it just logged me out of the topic. How long do you have to make a reply or is it a certain length. In any case how do you submit a long answer?

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It's your browser, not this site.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
What in my browser controls what I type in a forum? I'm rather ignorant about PC's. When I type an email nothing times me. I'm ,as usual, totally confused.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think this is due to a slow connection.

I am not sure it has anything in particular to do with your end or AR.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
We keep logs of lost connections. The server has not had an issue for months. It is definitely your internet connection.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
when i'm typing a long reply, i generally save it now and then by hitting CTRL+A to highlight it, then CTRL+C to copy it. if something happens to break the connection or if i accidentally close the screen etc., all i need to do is open up a reply box again and hit CTRL+V to paste it back in.

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your suggestions and advice.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS