New
Find
Notify
Tools

April Fools Day Forums Login/Join 
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted
Will remain up for a few days so our vacationing members can see what they missed.

They are at the bottom of the forums.

Thank you all for playing.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don,
Thanks for the April Fool's prank year after year. I enjoy them a great deal....

Posts: 265 | Location: Hammertown, USA | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
PLEASE don't throw the Big Ass Game Forum away. Give it a permanent home. Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was pretty funny. I loved the one "for our infidel members". That really cracked me up.

Posts: 11998 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just-a-hunter:
I'll be the first to say that it was plumb pathetic what you did... How dare you try and have a little fun around here....

Todd

I'm sorry, I promise not to do that again.

Until next year that is.

Wink

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought it was great for if we can't laugh at ourselves, who are we to laugh at

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
love it! especially the post on jewish wives ~ sign me up, don!

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoyable as always.

Thanks for the forums!

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
That was excellent, well done, Don!

Posts: 3860 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote