MODERATORS
WHAT HAPPEN????
THE SENATOR

Life Member NRA
Life Member CA Rifle & Pistol Assoc.
DOJ Certified Handgun Instructor
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Posts: 535 | Location: Lincoln, CA 95648 | Registered: 19 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
giggle..... rotflmo

check the calendar..... Wink

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha. Very funny

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great good joke, maybe a day without AR will break the string and don't have to come back.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
saves me a lot of computer time

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A day without AR, is like a day without, ???... you name it!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
DOJ, will this also clear up hemmoroids?

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prof242:
DOJ, will this also clear up hemmoroids?

Don't we wish...

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
AR vacation
Is it a paid one?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Die Ou Jagter:
Great good joke, maybe a day without AR will break the string and don't have to come back.

We live in hope clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of swaincreek
posted Hide Post
Having withdrawals !

Posts: 160 | Location: Lakeland Fl . | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup!

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
See what you did to us Saeed?
Complete addiction and all legal :-)

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Saves me money as I'm not spending it on items in Classifieds! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
All white hey?? A bit like the Italian Battle Flag, a white cross on a white back-ground??

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, fun is up, where is the secret backdoor or are we just cut off all day?!

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Really pisses me off. I had a bunch of different stuff I was going to post for sale in the classifieds...and was going to get the addresses of a couple of guys I owe for purchases in he last two days so I can send them the payment checks.

A joke is a joke, but screwing up the business being conducted via the classifieds is no joke to me.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alberta Canuck:
Really pisses me off. I had a bunch of different stuff I was going to post for sale in the classifieds...and was going to get the addresses of a couple of guys I owe for purchases in he last two days so I can send them the payment checks.

A joke is a joke, but screwing up the business being conducted via the classifieds is no joke to me.

Saved for posterity. Roll Eyes

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
no need to whine gentlemen

just run a search on classified or ANY THING ELSE and wala' your in

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, I found the back door alright, I also found the Item I was preparing to jump on in the classifieds, has been sold, jokes on me I guess. nilly

Posts: 133 | Location: Thermopolis, WY | Registered: 29 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's not rocket science

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bwananelson
posted Hide Post
FACE IT WE ARE FORUM JUNKIES WE NEED OUR FIX DEEP BREATH GUYS IT WILL BE OK

DRSS,SCI.
ZOLI 9.3X74R (2)
Zoli 450 400 NE
Merkel 470 NE
V-C 600 NE
VICTOR SARASQUETA 375

Posts: 351 | Location: deltona florida | Registered: 09 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stradling:
no need to whine gentlemen

just run a search on classified or ANY THING ELSE and wala' your in

wala'? WTF?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12552 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You need to get back on your meds my friend.

Posts: 10206 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just plain frigging silly.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote