THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Taking my daughter to POW in June, can't wait

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taking my daughter to POW in June, can't wait
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted
Taking my 10 year old hunting/fishing pal to Thorne Bay area in mid-June for fishing and hopefully a blackie. Our main goal is to catch lots o' fish, she loves to fish.

It looks like June isn't the best season for many salt water fish other than halibut, but hopefully we'll do well.

Any advice on taking a black bear? My jealous co-workers who are bear-nuts recommend scanning the shore line in the evening and morning and fishing all day.

Thanks and hopefully I'll have pictures in a few months.

Posts: 1064 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mt Al

Were are you staying in Thorne Bay?

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote