Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

just found this site
 Login/Join

posted
this looks like a cool site, here is some pictures of my bear, also 7 more days and I will be chasing pronghorn in Wyo. Guess I need help with the pictures

Posts: 27 | Location: los anchorage AK | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
summitx, welcome to the board! It is very cool. Look in the "Hunting Reports - Africa" page under "posting pictures" thread for help. Can't wait to see the bear!

Here's a link

[ 10-16-2003, 07:35: Message edited by: TrademarkTexan ]

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Regards,

Terry

[ 10-16-2003, 07:37: Message edited by: T.Carr ]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i too like this site and am only here a short time. the nice part is u can speak your mind w/o fear of censorship (sans foul language).

cold zero [Big Grin]

Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
summitx,

I notice your handle from Alaska Outdoor Journal. I gurantee posts won't be edited or deleted. If someone wants to discuss ADF&G, fish/game allocation, whatever, have at it. I have never deleted or edited posts on any of the forums I "moderate", I don't even moderate them [Wink]

To post a picture, you need to have it hosted on a website, then to insert it here you need to post it thusly
[img] http:www.(whatever the url) [/img]

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome SX. You must have a SkiDoo? I have a summit 600 that I really like. That's another subject we should start soon.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BusMaster007
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow newbie.
This section of the Forum seems to be a tad more friendly than a couple of others... [Big Grin]
Great addition to the site!

Posts: 750 | Location: Upper Left Coast | Registered: 19 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Busmaster,

They are all friendly, it just takes a bit to get used to everyone. A lot of smart a*****, just take it with a grain of salt and hit em back!!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
It's Alaskan, of course its friendly! Seriously though, I have found that Alaskan's generall are good natured friendly folks, and prone to striking up conversations with complete strangers.

As far as the other forums, if you use the gun ownership politics forum as a comparison, well, that should almost be a seperate section of these forums, as it holds little in common with how all the other forums generally act [Big Grin]

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks everybody for the good wecome, I still need to join hunt101 so I can post some pictures. And yes I do have a Skidoo 670 summitx I need to do some work on it due to a little rollover I had with it

Posts: 27 | Location: los anchorage AK | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote