THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Re: Game tags, Waterproof and locking?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Game tags, Waterproof and locking?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
dwhunter: That has got to be it (the locking tag and the waterproof tag are the same thing).

AZWriter: The rules could have easily changed since the 1980s, so that may account for our different experiences. Its no big deal either way...Texan will get all the stuff he needs (one way or another) when he gets his license.

The State has an excellent webpage at www.admin.adfg.state.ak.us and information on regulations and information on lic/tags/harvest tickets can be obtained at 907-267-2137.

And you are right about hunting caribou..it is one of the best hunts in the world.

Posts: 669 | Location: Alaska, USA | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I label everything I ever take on any airplane. I keep a handful of laminated business cards with me all the time for occasions such as described above and if hunting license info etc is also required just put it all in a ziploc and attach it. Your hotel or any number of places should have a copier to make copies of your license.

Doug

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote