New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pants for Early Sept Sheep
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wranglers, Cinches, for cowboys, Levis for lesser men! Always take a lined pair.. lined bib overalls, mine are K Hart...All these years I been improperly dressed, no wonder Ive never won a blue ribbon... Wink beer

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41970 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by farbedo:
After doing a few searches, I find that most of the pants suggested are no longer made (Mammut Champ for example), or they have been surpassed by newer tech. The three below have been suggested and I would like some thoughts from this group.

Marmot Scree, Kuiu Attack, and OR Cirque.

Anyone have some insight on the differences between Marmot Scree and Kuiu Attack pants? On paper, on at least in the ads, they look pretty comparable, but I don't have easy access to compare them.

I was really liking the OR Cirque pants as well, but think that they may be a little warm for early Sept. dall sheep.

The only thing that I see that is different is the thigh zip vents on the Attacks. Not critical since I can sew a zipper into any pants.

I have a hunt booked with Jake Jefferson this fall for sheep/griz and need to be appropriately stylish for the photos.

Jeremy

Try Mountain Hardwear Men's Piero™ Utility Pant; I have several pair, love them.

If you are going to carry a big stick, you've got to whack someone with it at least every once in while.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote