New
Find
Notify
Tools

Must be spring!!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
It must be spring, as with most years springs sends people thinking about bears and then we all have to fight over what each other wants to use for bears, or bear defense........

Can we please get over bears, there are plenty of other fun things to hunt up here and a lot more dangerous things to worry about!!!!!!!

Posts: 671 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thebear_78:
It must be spring, as with most years springs sends people thinking about bears and then we all have to fight over what each other wants to use for bears, or bear defense........

Can we please get over bears, there are plenty of other fun things to hunt up here and a lot more dangerous things to worry about!!!!!!!

I think you are on to something here!! Wink

Posts: 2357 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
....Complete agreement .......3 people agree on one thing ,., thats note worthy .............

Ya know ,, if you take a picture of an Artic Fox at night with a cell phone , it just looks like a lump of snow rotflmo

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was thinking it must be spring because I was outside splitting wood in shorts and a sweatshirt yesterday at 35*.

I've had bear on the brain for months now. I went up and reinforced my baiting stand over a month ago. The goo in the stink bucket is starting to thaw and get nice and musky.

It's definitely almost bear season.

"Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

Posts: 83 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote