THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Re: I need to speak with and experienced hunter ASAP

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: I need to speak with and experienced hunter ASAP
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul H
posted
Only comment is, the whole state is pretty well smoked out from the fires, and it very possibly will have an effect on air travel, and possibly huntibility. You might want to do some searching on the net, I know there is a sight that has a map of the state that shows the fires and where the smoke is at. Something to consider before making your decision.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fairbanks has been smoke free the past couple of days and today and tomorrow it is supposed to rain which should help a little.

Doug

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't think there is much going on in the Dillingham area fire-wise right now.
Website for fire info:
http://fire.ak.blm.gov/
If you can, why not? Airfares are (or were) cheap.

Posts: 323 | Location: Anchorage, AK, USA | Registered: 15 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Geeze guys. Thanks for all the help when I needed it.

Skibumplus3

Posts: 859 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Go for it!!

Posts: 2357 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote