Notify
Tools

Glacier Guides for Brown bear
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I saw many good reports about this outfitter:
http://www.glacierguidesinc.com/hunting.php
someone have hunted with him and can say something more?

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
would be a neat trip, heard good things about them as well.

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't hunted with them, but have met Alicia and her husband in the field (actually on the water) a couple of times while hunting/fishing with another outfitter. Seem to be nice folks, and highly regarded by other outfitters.

If I were going for brownies in SE AK, and didn't know any outfitters personally, the Rosenbruch's would be a good, safe bet. Their prices are about the highest, but you get a clean reputation (afaik) and a super nice boat to hunt from Smiler .

Posts: 470 | Location: Mountains of Southern New Mexico | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i hunted with jimmy some time ago. great people and the hunt went well. 2 problems though - at the moment i believe he's booked up for the nest 4 years and he is the most expensive out there. you'll have to be ready to gain 10 #'s with maryanns cooking Big Grin

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I think they named her Mutt just to keep the guys away, Alicia is probably one of the two best looking Professional Hunter's/Guides in the world. The other one being a Kiwi I can't remember the name of.

Makes old "Man Hands" Cindy Garrison look like a howler.

That I heard they are cracking good at putting big bears in the salt.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the infos guys. I will try to contact the rosembruch.

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote