THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    "RABID" MOOSE. May have meet a few.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"RABID" MOOSE. May have meet a few.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www.alaskasnewssource....ered-western-alaska/

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 311 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
I know a County Sheriff in New Mexico that said he was pinned up against his truck by a horny moose in Maine. Said he's ok but he needed counseling lol

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4731 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Been chased by a lover boy moose, fortunatey I was riding a good mare and out ran the old boy, stopping her was an additional problem but I forgave her..her eyes were wild for two days, but so were mine.. rotflmo

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is because you are so Damn Handsome Ray! bsflag

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
Been chased by a lover boy moose, fortunatey I was riding a good mare and out ran the old boy, stopping her was an additional problem but I forgave her..her eyes were wild for two days, but so were mine.. rotflmo

We've had a couple of similar incidents with "wild" horse stallions. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1595 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ive gotten more moose appeal as Ive aged, scary!

I had my stud horse get rabies from a skunk bite and he chased me and my horse across the pasture I finally killed him with my 357 pistol as he was falling and screaming as he came, trust me a 357 is not a horse pistol, it was a sad day at the ranch..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote