THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    After 3 maulings,some Anchorage residents want officials to crack down on bears
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After 3 maulings,some Anchorage residents want officials to crack down on bears
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gumboot458:
....Alot of bears that get real big , get that way because they are chicken thumbdown.

I guess some people just don,t like hunting bears ,I do . Some day if I keep up hunting bears ,which I plan to ,maybe I will have hunted bears as much as they have hunted me ...I know alot more bears have followed me , and put the sneak on me than I have them .

Most folks I listened to figured the big elusive bears didn't get that way being aggressive, but because they are smarter than that.

How long have you been "hunting" bears? How many do you estimate that you have killed?

I dunno about this sneak thing. If they were sneaky enough, how do you know they were sneaking? Maybe in your dreams. So, I suspect the ratio of you vs. them, sneaking up on each other, will remain the same no matter how much time you spend in the woods. Every time your intuition says a bear is sneaking on you counts as one for the bears. Maybe it's Karma sneaking up on you.

KB

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Posts: 12818 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe Gumboot will get eaten by one of those 12 foot ghost bears while he's doing the Elmer Fudd on a 200 lb blacky who's chewin on his garden hose ... Big Grin

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
What are you talking about Mac ???

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote