THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Re: See Alaska with Jim Keeline, Inc.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: See Alaska with Jim Keeline, Inc.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks, Everyone.

Rich Elliott

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jeff P.
Your post is priceless. You could not have said it better with what is going on here. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

Good Hunting

Posts: 60 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
johan;

no i did not get an email from u. try again please.

i now have photos of my chugach state park ram, if u would like to see those.

would anyone be disapointed if the paid $40 for a baseball ticket, watch 3 innings, the second it starts raining they say game over u must leave immediately? the game is a draw, no win (trophy) no loss ( full game), u just traveled to the stadium for a short time left your $ and had to leave. hmmmmm

cold zero

<JOHAN>
posted
Cold Zero

Yes, I would like to see the pictures of the sheep.

Have you read about Jim in the Hatari Times?

You got e-mail

Cheers

/ JOHAN

One of Us
posted Hide Post
apparently, rich did not like what he read here and other places about this outfitter, as he is now booked in b.c. with fontana.

keeline loses another one. taking the easy way out and shortchanging people is bad for business in the long run.

i am glad i saved at least one hunter from getting the shaft. thats the great part about forums like this and others. knowledge is power.

cold zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
bw;

thanks. this computer like me is getting old. have a good nite.

cold zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Post deleted by cold zero

one of us
Picture of BW
posted Hide Post
Must have been really serious, as you posted it 5 times!

Posts: 778 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rich, as an Illinois transplant in AK, I would be more than willing to give you some suggestions if you drop me a PM about what you are looking for - a black/glacier bear hunt? I personally know another guide in the Yakutat area if that is what you are looking for.
If I could just talk you into trading a mountain nyala hunt for a bear hunt, heh, heh.
Rob Reiman

Posts: 323 | Location: Anchorage, AK, USA | Registered: 15 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rob;
could u recommend a reputable glacier bear outfitter. there are not that many that hunt g bear. many thanks

cold zero

one of us
posted Hide Post
The guy I know is Barry Aasmundstad (you can always tell a Norwegian but not much). The company name is something like Mountains & Deserts or the like. He lives here in Anchorage, used to play rugby, and we have a mutual friend. The few times I have met him he seemed like a pretty good guy to me. I know that he is permitted through the feds for one of the principle areas for glacier bears (think the same area Young took Warren Page on his glacier bear hunts). When I talked to him about glacier bears, he said the odds were not very good. Don't quote me on this since it hase been a few years but I think he said they average less than one a year for 6 hunters. I had the impression that a glacier bear hunt was more like a black bear hunt (where you might lucky). If you are interested, I have to talk to our mutual friend on a business matter next week and can find out how to get hold of him.

Posts: 323 | Location: Anchorage, AK, USA | Registered: 15 June 2000Reply With Quote