THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Re: Saeed's latest video, sign up!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Saeed's latest video, sign up!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Who is next?

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm way behind the gun on this one...I'd like to see it if it hasn't already come down to the Kenai. (?) Perhaps Mike or Tim or Robert could reach me?

best,
bhtr

Posts: 223 | Location: Soldotna, Alaska | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed: Like you, we all aspire to be gentlemen in what we say and do, but sometimes we allow ourselves to be impolite and cuss up a storm...and childern sooner or later hear these words for themselves. My father always cussed up a storm and I thought it was great...it tought me to speak English.. . I am looking forward to watching and listening to Walter and Pierre'.

Robert

Posts: 669 | Location: Alaska, USA | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Finley
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get on the list as well. Thanks.

Jarrett

Posts: 223 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 20 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Email on the way, thanks

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote