THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Re: See Alaska with Jim Keeline, Inc.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: See Alaska with Jim Keeline, Inc.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BW
posted
Hi Rich,

Here's the thread Cold Zero started before...

Jim Keeline

...I read both the reports and really didn't see a problem. Weather can play a huge role in hunting anywhere, but add in airplanes and the "no hunting the same day airborne" rule, and the days can disappear quickly.

I suggest you continue to do exactly what your doing now, that being lots of homework on choosing an outfit to hunt with.

Take care...

Posts: 778 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich;

ohhhhh my god.

check the archives.

maybe u can find a better selection.

good luck.

cold zero

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cold 0,
Actually I was already booked w/ Fontana. I was just cruising for a bear hunt.
Thanks,

Rich Elliott

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
Oh no...Not again.

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Quote:

Anyone on this forum ever hunt with this outfit? Any info appreciated.

Mr Elliott

Our dear memeber cold zero is one of the best references you can get for this outfitter. Jim and cold zero must be really tight buddies

I read the article in Hatari Times about Jim and his adventures. One thing I noted was that Jim didn't mentioned anything about the weather Perhaps Jim is more interested of the weather back home. I guess he must be doing a lot of weather forecast of his free time

Cold zero
I have tried to e-mail you but, no reply?

Cheers
JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
You might try to get a copy of the Alaska Professional Guides association magazine or find their web site. This might help narrow your choices or at least give you a good starting point. This way you can look and see who is actually a Master guide and member.

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anyone on this forum ever hunt with this outfit? Any info appreciated.

Rich Elliott

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote