New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any local stock makers?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I want to get the comb lowered on my Chapuis because after about 20 shots my left cheek makes me look like a chipmunk.
Lowering the comb is easy enough but I want to make sure the finish is matched as well and might get a recoil pad installed at the same time.
This being said, anyone have a recommendation for anyone around Anchorage?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Stan Jackson!

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I didnt know he did wood work. He does all my rebarrels for me so I'll stop by and talk to him.
Thanks Mike.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote