THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Hunting with George Siavelis for Grizzly in Alaska

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting with George Siavelis for Grizzly in Alaska
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Northman56751
posted
Wondering if anyone has hunted with George Siavelis for grizzly and/or any other game in Alaska.
I am looking at booking a hunt with him for Grizzly.

Thanks,
Brett

Brett Mattson
www.hosted-hunts.com
E-mail: brett@hosted-hunts.com
Cell: 218-452-0774
Life Member NRA

Posts: 258 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check on him in the Alaska Outdoors (hunting web-site). E-mail me for the link

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well, he has a good reputation for big moose.

Cold Zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cold Zero
What about the "Sheep Terminator"..He seems to be into some Good Bears every year..
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akrange:
Cold Zero
What about the "Sheep Terminator"..He seems to be into some Good Bears every year..
AK

akr;

sheep terminator box score for sprg. hunt 2006, he took 2 hunters and killed 2 bears. one was a bow kill. guess that is 100% for dan montgomery again. his hunts are 21 days. he takes less guys in the sprg. than fall. personally, i like the fall.

Cold Zero

One of Us
Picture of Northman56751
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I found the Alaska Outdoors site. Will do some more checking on him. Am basically looking for a 2x1 grizzly hunt for me and my brother. Not looking for anything huge, just good representatives of the species.

Thanks,
Brett

Brett Mattson
www.hosted-hunts.com
E-mail: brett@hosted-hunts.com
Cell: 218-452-0774
Life Member NRA

Posts: 258 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote