THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    WWF Bullshit Polar Bear commercial

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWF Bullshit Polar Bear commercial
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
Anyone seen the WWF polar bear bullshit commercial on TV?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
I puke a little in my mouth every time!

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
Don't watch the WWF so I haven't. What's all the hoohaa about??

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
It was on Fox, I don't think the WWF has a television channel.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Enviro Army is in the Driver's Seat.. Prepare Yourself for Years of this.. The Real Question before us is this "Change you can Believe In"..
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
Only change I believe in is "change the channel"......

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WWF will always, as far as I am concerned, stand for World Wrestling Federation. The lawsuit and subsequent change to WWE was the result of polling 100 people suposedly at random and asking what they thought WWF stands for. Prior to the lawsuit I had never heard of World Wildlife Fund. Neither had any of my friends, family or coworkers.

But then again I don't sit down with my enemies and share tea and crumpets and try to make nicey nice, like some kind of liberal cocksucker! Animal rights activists are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. If it isn't cute they could careless or may not have any ideas whatsoever! I happen to like all reptiles and amphibians along with the cute fuzzy critters too.....mostly cause they all taste like spotted owl! Or was it Bald Eagle??!!

jumping

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I saw it. Poor bears, gotta go swimming now. Imagine that! A MARINE mammal, having to swim to survive. As if they never swam before.

Posts: 854 | Location: Kotzebue, Ak. | Registered: 25 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
FYI WWF is not an antihunting organization. It is none the less a BS comercial and the premiss for the comercial is BS as as well.

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is WWF and whats it stand for? Not the Word Wrestling Federation?

Seriously I dont know what it is , can someone post the what it is

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
It seems to me like they must be 'overpopulated' so, if we could get importation and a hunting season perhaps hunters could balance the population to habitat!

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
WWF = World Wildlife Fund

I saw the ad (there are several variations on You Tube), they are tear jerking BS.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote