THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Satellite Phone Rental - who not to use

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Satellite Phone Rental - who not to use
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Rented a sat phone for a bear hunt last month. Returned the phone unused and now they just hit me up for a $250 damage fee 3 weeks later.

Don't use these guys. They're crooks.

http://www.satellitephonestore.com/

Posts: 83 | Location: MT | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
I always rent mine from the Surveyors Exchange, good prices and good people.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Who do you usually deal with at Surveyors Exchange? We are looking at renting some for this hunting season and maybe purchasing some next year for future use at our Lodge.

Thanks for any info you may have.

One of Us
Picture of Wayfaring Stranger
posted Hide Post
Funny - I'm pretty sure I rented from them a few years ago, lost the phone in a packstring wreck, recovered it 2 weeks later and return with only a $40 charge. So I have to ask, did you damage the phone? Is there a chance it was damaged in shipping?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the 270 won't do it the .338 will, if the 338 won't I can't afford the hunt!

Posts: 320 | Location: Montgomery, Texas | Registered: 29 October 2007Reply With Quote