THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    The Nitroman Hard At Work On The Kuskokwim...

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nitroman Hard At Work On The Kuskokwim...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Nitroman
posted
Not really hunting per se, but I am hunting via the spotting scope and binos. Lots of fun being outside in the fresh air. Wish I had the time to throw in a line, but the salmon are all spawned out and squishy.
July 19th and a balmy 57 degrees F.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Posts: 1844 | Location: Southwest Alaska | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nitroman ----- Thanks for the scenery. It brings back good memories of a fantastic Moose hunt I had in the Farewell Burn. I hunted on both sides of the Kuskokwim, finally managing to get my Moose just off the Iditarod Trail. I don't know if it was the Vodka and Tang or if the Aurora Borealis really was as bright as I ever saw it the night after the kill. wave thumb Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2349 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote