THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Funny thing about big bore lefty ads...

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny thing about big bore lefty ads...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BW
posted
...and please don't take this personal. Smiler

But... if I see subject line for a lefty 375H&H ad in the classifieds, and it doesn't specifically state the type of action, it's normally a Remington, Browning A-bolt, or a Weatherby.

If however the rifle is a Winchester, or Mauser clone, it usually states that in the subject line.

Just something I've noticed. Wink

Brian

Posts: 778 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I've noticed the same thing. Let's face it, damned few people who need a LH .375H&H are going to even look at an ad that says Remington, Browning, or Weatherby.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There is still a Lefty .375 Winchester 70 Classic 1 piece bottom metal. FS at the Muldoon
Gun Traders 907-337-6522 in Anchorage. Around $1200 Has Leupold Rings and Bases.

kk alaska

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
LOL, I never noticed that, I'll have to be more observent.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote