New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH---CZ 527---204 Ruger
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am selling a LH---CZ 527---204 Ruger. This is the standard rifle(not HB---I do not think they sell a HB). Set Trigger. It has made one range trip and been shot about 25 rounds(Hornady 32 grain factory round). Rifle shoots very well.
Rifle is in near new condition. Scope is a Sightyron SII 4X16 with TT's. Rifle price is $550, scope price is $275. The rifle will come with the scope rings. I have the original boxes for the scope and the rifle. In order to ship in original box I will have to take the scope off the rifle. I also have an extra magazine, 25 boxes of factory 32 grain ammo, and reloading dies that I will sell. However I will not sell any of the extras before I sell the rifle. Prices are firm, and I am not interested in any trades. All monies are going toward a customized varminter. All prices are plus shipping. Tom.

WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA

Posts: 248 | Location: RIVESVILLE, WV | Registered: 20 August 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
you have pm

Posts: 10 | Location: Coast of Maine | Registered: 13 December 2006Reply With Quote