Find
Notify
Tools

lefty stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of HeftyLefty
posted
Does anyone know of a lefty thumbhole stock manufacturer and what guns they fit. any help is appreciated. Thanks
Josh

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected peoples to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the underdog is a sine qua non ["something essential" lit. "without which not"] for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or police."
---Adolph Hitler, Edict of March 18, 1938

Posts: 28 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I think Bell & Carlson make a thumbhole stock, as well as Harry Lawson, Richard's MicroFit, and others.

Have you tried an internet search for 'LH thumbhole stock'?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of urbaneruralite
posted Hide Post
Most stock makers have lefthand stocks. You just hafta order one that isn't righthand and finish the inletting yourself.

Posts: 57 | Location: SE, US | Registered: 20 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We're doing a left-hand thumbhole stock for a left-hand Mauser action right now, with a nice piece of Bastogne for a client in Ohio. Email me for photos if you wish. We used a Richards pattern for the "dual grip" type of stock.
walt@buckmountainrifleworks.com

Posts: 324 | Location: VIRGINIA | Registered: 27 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check out Richards Micro-fit. The have an unbelievable variety; I bought (from them) a left-hand thumbhole for a right-hand action that is terrific. The possibilities are endless.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Might want to check MPI. I think he can do most LH actions and stock styles. Tom

Posts: 84 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 18 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=67637274

Here's one on Gun Broker for a Remington.

Posts: 55 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote