THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left Hand Caesar Guerini & Perazzi Shotguns IN STOCK

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Caesar Guerini & Perazzi Shotguns IN STOCK
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Demand and inquiries have been high and we are doing our best to keep whatever left models available IN STOCK and ready to show/ship. Call with any questions

August M. Crocker
Fine Gun Mgr.
Sportsman's Finest
Austin, TX 78738
512-263-1888
Toll Free 877-51-SPORT
www.sportsmansfinest.com
e- august@sportsmansfinest.com

Posts: 896 | Location: Austin,TX USA | Registered: 23 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
OK, I clicked on your link and then on "Firearms" and there is nothing there. Some of us don't like to call.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12578 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What do you have in left handed?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6636 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote