THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    FS- , Wby Ultramark 7mm SOLD

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS- , Wby Ultramark 7mm SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
1) LH Weatherby Mark V UltraMark, 7mmWby. 24" bbl, jeweled bolt, engraved floorplate, unbelievable wood, excellent condition, with Leupold bases $950 shipped. I also have pics of this rifle. Please email if interested.

Posts: 314 | Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dibs!!!

I'll take the Model 70 300WSM

Pm with $$ and shipping info to follow

MopaneMike

Posts: 1110 | Location: Southern California USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Email sent..

Thanks!!

MopaneMike

Posts: 1110 | Location: Southern California USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.... Must say I'm some what concerned here.. haven't heard via email, pm or phone call from you. But it now appears 300WSM is sold?? Sold to whom??

MopaneMike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Woo-Hoo... I'm gettin a new gun..

MopaneMike