THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Synthetic stock options for LH SA Savage 110 ?

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Synthetic stock options for LH SA Savage 110 ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have an old LH Savage 110 short action and have been considering setting it up as a switch barrel rifle. Appreciate advice on synthetic stock options for this action (blind mag).

Posts: 499 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 19 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
You can visit www.savageshooters.net they have all the information on Savage rifles.

You can look through all the on-line stores, Midway, midsouth, brownells, etc. thay all have replacement stocks for right handed actions. Also check with www.sharpshootersupply.com they specialize in Savage aftermarket parts. I don't know if they do international shipping.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
savageshooters is the place to go,,,,Fred at Savage parts can set you up with a semi finished or the whole ball of wax type,,,,he uses Stockade

I have one on a 110 "J" action with an alum bedding block works great

Stay Alert,Stay Alive
Niet geschoten is altijd mis

Hate of America is the defeat position of failed individuals and the failing state

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 475 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 15 March 2003Reply With Quote