Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12 vlp
 Login/Join

posted
Bought a left hand 204 for $450 shipped today. Less than 100 rounds down the tube. Another $400 for scope and misc. and we will see if it shoots. Anyone else have one?
Regaurds; Allan

Posts: 20 | Location: Central Valley, Calif. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
Just witnessed my partner (a right hander) shooting his Kimber 204 on a prairie dog shoot in Montana last weekend.

I was impressed with the rounds performance. You really have to compare it to the 22-250 rather than the 223. It's so fast the windy conditions did not effect it nearly as much as our slower .223s.

He was able to really reach out with the 204 with much less recoil and report than the 22-250.

I'm now searching. Actually really hoping Blaser makes a 204 barrel for my R93.

Good luck,

Mike

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote